Wednesday 10 June 2009

Frustrations

I've been working on my patience for three months now and I thought I was doing quite well on that department. However today I was at the bank for three hours waiting to have a couple of travellers cheques processed, and nearly lost my will to live. They were still at it when the bank closed at 3.30pm, and I had a lock-in there for 45 mins after hours. Note to self: Forget about traveller's cheques when travelling in Botswana. Life's too short for that.

So we're having a monsoon in the middle of the dry season and thing's are getting rather miserable here. It hasn't stopped raining for two days and it's wet wet wet. I'm starting my solo travel adventure tomorrow and the plan is camp in Kasane for a few nights, which might not be that much fun if the rain doesn't stop soon.

I'm not in great spirits at the moment. I missed valuable time online because of all teh time I wasted at the stupid bank, so I'm not able to update this blog properly. I have so much to say, and I can't do it right now.

No comments: